Available for: Admin, Owner
- Add users to your team
- Organize your users by creating labels
- Create custom rubrics
- Remove and lock users
- Create Group Folders and add members
- Download Excel files of video comments, student and teacher talk time, and viewing analytics
...And more! Use the contents to see the details.
As a Swivl Team Admin, you have access to statistics that inform you about your Swivl Team and the videos your members are uploading.
In the Dashboard tab, you can see the most active members, as well as the recent activity on your Swivl Team. These can be filtered to give more specific information.
On your left, you will see different information about all Feedback activity in your Team.
Scrolling down, you can see:
- the number of videos uploaded
- the number of videos shared
- the number of comments made
- and the number of videos viewed.
Scrolling down further, you can see information about the live streaming activity in your Team:
- Live Streaming Frequency
- Live Streaming User Activity
In Statistics, you can see how each of your Team members has been using Swivl. Navigate to the Statistics tab by clicking the Statistics button on the left under "Dashboard".
The Sessions tab in the Statistics dashboard shows details regarding sessions recorded by the members of your Team, particularly the recipients, reflections, date of creation, and date of completion. To preserve the integrity and privacy of users’ reflections, Admins are not allowed to view the Goal or Summary text of a user’s Session.
You can also download the Sessions statistics in the top right corner.
Here is an example of what the Sessions statistics look like:
The Members tab in the Statistics dashboard shows:
- the number of videos uploaded
- videos shared
- videos viewed
- comments made by each user.
It also shows you when Team Members were last active. You can search for specific users using the search bar.
You can sort users by different metrics.
You can also view statistics about your user labels, group folders, robot logs (the information about the battery level of the robot and the markers at the beginning of each live-stream, the name of a Team member who used it, and the date of the stream) and similarly search for specific words and sort by different metrics.
Besides, you can download Member statistics in the top right corner.
The Team members table is interactive! Click on each user to learn more about them.
Add a new Team member
Please note you can add up to 25 members at a time.
- In the Members tab, click the blue Add New Member button
- Enter the email address(es). If you are a Team Owner, you can decide their membership level(s) (Member or Admin), if you are a Team Admin, you do not have such an option*.
- Click Send Invite
* If you are a Team Admin, and need to invite one more Team Admin, then, first, invite this person to the Team and then allocate Admin level to them.
Note: only a Team Owner can downgrade a Team Admin.
You have multiple options for removing Users from your Team and reclaiming Pro licenses for continuous use throughout your subscription. A Team Owner or Admin may perform the following actions on any Team Member:
Assign a new Team Owner (this Team Member should be a Team Admin)
For more information, please check the following article: Changing Teams members' account type or access to the Team
If you are a Team Owner or a Team Admin, you can also create and share a Team Member’s video to a Group Folder (but first make sure that this Team Member is in the Group Folder you are sharing the video to).
1. To create a new Group Folder as an Admin, please go to the Group Folders tab and click the "Add New Folder button"
2. Enter the title, description, and settings of the Group Folder
3. Add members to Group Folder
When sharing a Video to a Group Folder, please perform the following steps:
1. Open Admin portal
2. Go to the Videos tab
3. Click on three dots of the video you’d like to share
4. Select a Group Folder
Rubrics with standards, categories, and scores may be applied to time-stamped comments. You can create your own rubrics or use one of our templates to start.
To find more information about creating rubrics, please check out our article: Creating Rubrics
You can learn how to use rubrics, standards, scores, and comments for collaboration and self-reflection here.
*Need help devising a Rubric/Standards? We have tons of experience working with teams that use rubrics for instructional coaching, teacher preparation, peer mentoring, and self-reflection. We even have sample Rubrics you can adapt for your program. Email us: email@example.com.
- As a Team Owner, you can change the name of your Team, define sharing options available for your Team Members, and decide whether Team members can create groups and whether Team Admins can see the content of other Team members. You can also assign a Team Admin to be a new Team Owner in case of necessity. Please note, there can be only ONE Team Owner of the Team. You can find more details here
When you purchase a Team subscription, you are acquiring a number of Team accounts ($75 each) for your Team. There are a few roles you will need to become familiar with to decide who needs what kind of access on your Team.
A Team may only have one Team Owner (who occupies one Team seat), and that person can choose to upgrade other Team members to become Team Administrators to help manage the Team and control some user-facing settings. If during an academic year you decide that you need more Team licenses, you can always add them to your Team, just contact your Customer Success manager.
For more information about Team features, please check the following article: Team Account Privileges
To renew your subscription, please check out: Swivl Teams Subscription
- Shadow Login is a Team Admin privilege. Shadow Login will temporarily allow you to access a Team Member's account as if you were logged in with their credentials. This feature allows you to locate a video and "send a copy" of the video to yourself if needed. One common use-case for this feature is for Admin to send copies of videos to themselves so they can create a best practice video library.
To access Shadow Login, from the Admin Portal, go to Settings -> Security tab. Toggle on for "Shadow Login as user". If the toggle is disabled, please contact your Team Owner to enable this feature.
Next, go to the Team Members page. In the Action column, click on the 3 dot menu for a Team Member. Select "login to this member's account".
When performing Shadow Login into one of your Team Member's accounts, you will not be able to view the user's Sessions or Suggestions menus to preserve the integrity and privacy of users’ reflections.
Once you log into your Swivl Teams account, you will automatically be directed to your Administrator Portal.
1. To access the user side of your account, click on your name and email in the bottom left corner, and select "Switch to Member"
2. To switch back, just follow the same path, only this time select "Switch to Admin."