Available for: Admin, Owner
- Add users to your team
- Organize your users by creating labels
- Re-allocate Pro licenses to new or existing team members
- Create custom rubrics
- Remove and lock users
- Create groups and add members
- Download Excel files of video comments, student and teacher talk time, and viewing analytics
...And more! Use the contents to see the details.
As a Swivl Team Admin, you have access to statistics that inform you about your Swivl Team and the videos your members are uploading.
In the Recording Overview tab you can see:
- the number of videos uploaded
- the number of videos shared
- the number of comments made
- and the number of videos viewed.
Scrolling down, you can see the most active members, as well as the recent activity on your Swivl Team. These can be filtered to give more specific information.
Scrolling down even further, you will find a couple of pie charts with the information about the specific video features your teammates utilize.
In the Streaming Overview tab, you can see:
- Live Streaming Sessions
- Live Streaming App
- Most active
- Hybrid Audio Selection
All the statistics can be filtered by a week, a month, and a year.
In Statistics, you can see how each of your team members has been using Swivl. Navigate to the Statistics tab by clicking the Statistics button on the left under "Dashboard".
The Members tab in the Statistics dashboard shows:
- the number of videos uploaded
- videos shared
- videos viewed
- comments made by each user.
It also shows you when Team Members were last active. You can search for specific users using the search bar.
You can sort users by different metrics.
You can also view statistics about your groups and user labels, and similarly search for specific words and sort by different metrics.
Besides, you can download it.
This section contains the information about the battery level of the robot and the markers at the beginning of each live-streaming session, the name of a Team member who used it and the date of the session:
The Team members table is interactive! Click on each user to learn more about them.
Add a new Team member
- In the Members tab, click the blue Add New Member button
- Enter the email address(es) and decide their membership level(s)
- Click Send Invite
Please note you can add up to 25 members at a time.
You have multiple options for removing Users from your Team and reclaiming Pro licenses for continuous use throughout your subscription. A Team Owner or Admin may perform the following actions on any Team Member:
Upgrade to Pro, Downgrade to Standard
For more information, please check the following article: Changing Teams members' account type or access to the Team
Groups are private sharing folders among any number of individuals. Pro users can share videos to the group, Standard users can view and comment on those videos.
1. In the Groups tab, click the blue Add new group
2. Add Group Name and set a purpose - it will be visible on the left of the Group page to all Group members
3. Choose your preferred sharing and notification settings
4. The screen that follows is your Group page. Here you need to click the "Add members" button and select Members you want to add to this Group
5. Changing member access, later on, follows the same process. Click on the three small dots on the Group thumbnail and you will be taken to the member selection page. You can Add New Members by clicking the same button - Add New Members Or you can Remove Group Members by clicking the red minus icon in the Action column
In case you do not have access to creating groups, you will see a tooltip with explanation.
Rubrics with standards, categories, and scores may be applied to time-stamped comments. You can create your own rubrics or use one of our templates to start.
To find more information about creating rubrics, please check out our article: Creating Rubrics
To experience what other users see when they apply rubrics with categories, standards, and scores to their comments view our companion article here.
*Need help devising a Rubric/Standards? We have tons of experience working with teams that use rubrics for instructional coaching, teacher preparation, peer mentoring, and self-reflection. We even have sample Rubrics you can adapt for your program. Email us: email@example.com.
When you purchase a Team subscription, you are acquiring a number of Pro accounts ($75 each) for your Team. There are a few roles you will need to become familiar with to decide who needs what kind of access on your Team.
A Team may only have one Team Owner (who occupies one Pro seat), and that person can choose to upgrade other Pro Users to become Team Administrators (who also occupy Pro seats on the Team) to help manage the Team and control some user-facing settings. You are allotted an unlimited number of Standard users free of charge but their privileges are limited. If, during an academic year you decide that you need more Pro licenses, you can always add them to your Team, just contact your Sales representative.
For more information about Team features, please check the following article: Swivl Account Types and Privileges
To renew your subscription, please check out: Swivl Teams Subscription
Once you log into your Swivl Teams account, you will automatically be directed into your Administrator Portal.
1. To access the user side of your account, click on your name and email in the upper right corner, and select "Switch to User"
2. To switch back, just follow the same path, only this time select "Switch to Admin."