Available for Reflectivity team owner/admin
A Reflectivity team owner or admin may perform the following actions on any team member:
Assign a new Reflectivity team owner (only available for the current owner)
Remove, Lock, Unlock:
Removing is useful when you simply want to remove a member from your Reflectivity team. The user will still have access to their Reflectivity (Teams) account with no affiliation to your Reflectivity team whatsoever.
What happens to their videos?
You will be prompted to choose:
- Whether you would like to leave all the removed member's videos accessible to your Reflectivity team only by transferring it to the account of an active team member
- Whether you would like to keep the removed member's videos available only to them
- You also have the option of removing completely all video content by the removed member when you select Remove
- All videos uploaded up until the point they are excluded remain in the Admin portal under "Videos" in the Videos Tab
If the removed member continues to use Reflectivity (Teams), they will still have access to all of the videos they created if the admin decides so when removing the member; therefore, it is important to remember that:
If the removed member shared any of their videos whilst a Reflectivity team member to a group folder or otherwise via direct share and then they delete these videos from their library, the recipient(s) will also lose access to those videos in their Videos tab.
Utilising the Remove feature frees up the Reflectivity team license previously associated with that person, and now you can invite a new member.
When users leave your organisation and you need to keep their videos but do not wish for them to gain access to their account, you should Lock the user.
You can Unlock the user at any time if they rejoin your organization.
To Remove or Lock/Unlock:
1. Go to the Members tab
2. Click the checkbox next to the user's name (or select multiple users).
3. Click on three dots in the column 'Action'.
4. Select the action you want to do.
Assign a new Reflectivity team owner
Current Reflectivity team owner can assign a new owner for the team, but this member of the team must already be an admin (you can upgrade a Reflectivity team member to admin first)
1. Go to the Members tab.
2. Click on three dots in the column 'Action'
3. Select 'Make Team Owner'
Continue to read - Managing Security and Sharing Preferences