Available for: Standard, Pro, Admin, Owner
1. Connect your robot to a mobile device:
2. Turn on the robot and the markers, open Swivl app (Robot Tab) and make sure that all markers you are about to use are paired
3. If some of the markers are missed, please pair them. You can find more information here: Pairing Additional Markers
4. After all markers are successfully paired you can start capturing the video.
Swivl base follows only the Primary Marker. Secondary Marker only picks up the audio. If you want your Swivl follow the Secondary markers as well, click to continue to the next article Marker Tracking Handoff .
If you are in the middle of recording a Multi marker video in your classroom, you can easily switch between groups/students, to observe the progress.
To switch between the Secondary Markers, please do the following:
- Connect headphones to the Primary Marker;
- Press left and right arrows on the Marker to switch between Secondary Markers;
- Press up and down arrows to control volume in your earphones.
Click to continue to the next article Which browsers are compatible for listening to multi-microphone projects?