Via Swivl Cloud:
If you are uploading your videos from the Swivl app to your Swivl account, you can export them to be downloaded as mp4 video files to your computer. The step-by-step process to do this is described below.
Note: If you have captured a video using a C Series Robot with 2 or more markers, the audio tracks (which can be listened to individually on Swivl) will be merged together into one track. Only Pro/Pro Plus users can download the separate marker tracks.
- In your Swivl Library, scroll to find and click on video you want to download.
- In the top right corner of your project, click Export and select Download Project option.
- Select the file you wish to download in the pop-up. After you click the file name or the icon next to it the download should begin immediately, and save your video in mp4 format to your computer’s Downloads folder (unless you have specified a different folder in your browser).
- If your video contains slides or an outline, this option will not download these. It will only download the video you recorded.
Via iTunes (iOS only):
If you want to pull your video files directly off your iOS device to your computer, without uploading them to Swivl, you can do so through iTunes as described below.
- Plug your iOS device into your computer using a Lightning to USB cable.
- Open up iTunes and click on your device in the top menu.
- In the Settings navigation bar on the left, click on Apps.
- Scroll down the page to the File Sharing section and scroll through the list of apps to find the Swivl app.
- On the right you will see a list of documents stored within the app, most will be .mov video files. Select the ones you want to keep.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save to…, select the folder where you want your videos to reside, and click Save.
Via Android Device & USB Cable:
If you want to pull your video files directly off your Android device to your computer, without uploading them to Swivl, you can do so by plugging your device into a USB port as follows.
- Plug your Android device into your computer using a USB cable.
- Open the device storage in File Explorer (PC) or the Finder (Mac).
- If you are using a Mac, you may need to download software to allow you to access the device storage.
- Follow the file path: Android > data > com.swivl.android > files > Movies
- Drag the video file you want to the folder on your computer that you would like to save it to.