Available for: a Non-Reflectivity user (two devices)
a Reflectivity user (up to 5 devices - Swivl Robot and 4 additional cameras)
The Wi-Fi connection must be stable during the entire recording and uploading process.
2. Turn on the Robot and the Primary marker.
3. Log in to the Swivl Capture app with your credentials, open the Home screen and tap on the ’Multi-camera’ icon:
4. If you cannot see the ’Multi-camera’ icon, please enable it in the Settings and go back to the Home Screen.
5. The app will display the code that you will input on the other recording devices using the Swivl Capture+ app to join the recording:
Enter the title of your video before it records so you can get back to your life faster and ensure your upload has a relevant name!
6. Open the Swivl Capture+ app or web: cloud.swivl.com/plus on the students’ devices (iOS, Android, laptops, Chromebooks):
7. Enter the pin code and click on ‘Join’:
You can enter your name on the additional device:
8. See the connected devices on the teacher’s device on the Home Screen:
- for Non-Reflectivity users;
-for Reflectivity users:
9. Start recording either from the Primary Marker or from the teacher’s mobile device
10. After you stop recording, the videos from every device will be uploaded on Reflectivity (Teams) web platform at https://cloud.swivl.com/videos/private and composed into a single video. Please make sure not to close the web browser or Students’ devices until the uploading process is completed.
If you're a Non-Reflectivity user, you can still set up a dual camera recording following the same instructions (for dual-camera, you will be limited to only one additional device, and not four).
Click to continue to the next article Playback of Multi-Marker Videos with Dual- and Multi-Camera.