There are some differences between audio capturing and playback for Dual and Multi-Camera videos.
If you record a Dual-Сamera video:
- The Audio is being captured only from the markers, the audio from the second device is not being captured;
- Individual marker channels are selectable during the video playback:
If you record a Multi-Camera video (3-5 devices, available for a Team only):
- The Audio is being captured from the markers and also from the devices which join the recording;
- All the markers channels are merged into a single channel and are not selectable during the playback. But it’s possible to download the Multi-marker tracks separately.
- When you playback the video you can select the audio recorded from different devices:
Article is closed for comments.