1. Connect your mobile device to the Swivl robot.
2. Turn the robot and the markers on, open Swivl app (Robot Tab).
3. Put the marker you want to pair into the robot's dock.
4. Blinking pair LED on the robot base and notification on the screen of the mobile device indicate that pairing is in progress.
5. Please wait until you see 'Pairing complete' notification.
6. Take the marker out of the dock and turn it on. After successful pairing, you will see the marker appear in Robot Tab next to the Primary.
7. Now you can select the color for the particular marker and apply the sticker dot of the same color - see How do I change the colors of the secondary markers?
Click to continue to the next article Re-pairing the Base with new Primary Marker
Click to continue to the next article - Recording Multi-Marker Projects