Swivl marker uniquely suits the classroom environment among the vast amount of Audio and Wireless Microphones.
Basic Audio Audio Setup with multiple markers is as follows:
Swivl has several options for Audio Setup:
- Recording Multi-Marker Projects and listening to Secondary Markers in real time when recording a MultiMarker video
- Amplify the presenter’s voice in a large room using a USB speaker - see steps below.
- In-ear coaching: simply connect a headset to the primary marker for one on one conversations (through the right earbud only).
AirPods are supported
To amplify the presenter’s voice in a large room follow steps below:
1. Connect your mobile device to the robot.
2. Connect USB Speakers to the robot.
3. Turn on the robot and the markers, open Swivl app.
4. Go to Settings => Advanced Settings => Select Classroom Audio Configuration
After the successful setup, you can hear your voice from the USB Speakers at once.
If you need to increase the volume of the audio dramatically, you can connect a standard Apple headset with a microphone built-in or a lapel mic like this one here to the Primary marker before start a video recording.
Click to continue to the next article Recording Multi-Marker Projects and find out how you can listen to Secondary Markers in real time when recording a MultiMarker video