This is the landing page when you initially log into your Swivl account.
Each drop down menu will provide you with different key aspects of Swivl Teams.
In the Library, you can see all video projects you have uploaded, either from the Teams app or directly to Swivl Teams from your computer and the Folders you have created. You can also create a new Folder.
Read more about Folders here: Managing Folders. For each item in the Library, you can see a thumbnail of the video:
- the title;
- the date it was created;
- if you are a member of a Team, you will also see video tags directly on the thumbnail;
- for a shared video you can also see an overview of how many views and comments it has;
- if you see CC next to the date, it means the video has closed captions;
- whether the project has been shared or not;
- you can search the videos by type, mode, date, tag or standard (if they are applied in your Team).
Feed tab contains all the videos that have been shared with you directly on Swivl Teams.
If you click in the search bar, you can look for the project by the name of its owner, video title, its type, date, mode, tags,* or comment categories* - this will help you to navigate among the numbers of videos quickly and effectively.
*Requires Swivl Team membership. Ask your Swivl Team Administrator for more details.
In the Group Tab you can see the groups you are a member of, their names, number of videos and participants of the group. You can also create a new group by clicking '+Add new group button'.
See more details here: Creating and Managing Groups