Available for: Standard, Pro, Admin, Owner
Creating New Folders
You can organize your Swivl Teams Library by creating Folders for all of your projects. Create a folder in any of the following ways:
1. Go to the Library Tab, select the " Add Folder" icon in the upper right corner.
2. Type the folder name and then click on the blue checkmark next to it.
You can also create new folders when you select "Move to Folder" on the thumbnail of your videos.
1. Start by selecting the three dots in the top right-hand corner of the video's thumbnail.
2. Then click on the "Move to Folder" button.
3. In the popup, you can move the project to an existing folder or create a new one.
Bulk Import of Videos to a Folder
1. Select the checkboxes in the top right-hand corner of each video thumbnail you wish to move to the folder in bulk.
2. Then select "Move To Folder" at the bottom.
Renaming a Folder
Once you have created a folder, you can rename it following the steps:
1. Click on the folder you wish to rename to open it.
2. Click on the pencil icon in the top left corner of the Folder view; this will make the folder name editable.
3. Type a new name for your folder, and then click on "Enter" or the checkmark icon in the top right corner to accept the change.
Click here to continue to the next article How to delete a folder?