Creating New Folders
You can organize your Swivl Library by creating Folders for all of your projects. Create a folder in any of the following ways:
- Starting in your Library, select the icon on the far right containing the folder and plus sign as shown
- Type the folder name and then enter on your keyboard
You can also create new folders when you select "Move to Folder" on the thumbnail of your videos.
- Start by selecting the three dots in the top right hand corner of the video's thumbnail
- Then hover until you find the "Move to Folder" option
- In the popup, you can move the project to an existing folder or create a new one
Finally, once your folders are created, you can perform a bulk action to move videos into a folder you have created.
- Select the checkboxes in the top right hand corner of each video thumbnail you wish to move to folder in bulk
- Then select Move To Folder at the bottom
Rename a Folder
Once you have created a Folder, you can rename it by following these steps:
- Log into your Swivl account and navigate to the Library.
- Click the Folders tab at the left corner of the Library.
- Click on the Folder you wish to rename, to open it.
- Click on the pencil icon in the top right corner of the Folder view; this will make the Folder name editable.
- Type a new name for your Folder, and then click the checkmark icon in the top right corner to accept the change.