Swivl Teams is now Reflectivity! We provide a full framework needed for your professional development reflections and for the collaborative growth of your organization. If you would like to start reflecting with us now, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you get access to all of the new exciting Reflectivity features.
With a Reflectivity team account you can:
- get inspired from the skills suggested on the Inspiration board
- see what the members of your Reflectivity team are working on Recently active Board
- work on specific topics and develop pertinent skills
- perform your own reflections using weekly check-in flows
- share your reflections with your colleagues and receive their feedback
...and much more! You can learn more about the possibilities of the Reflectivity team account in Getting Started with Reflection.
If you would like to start using all that Reflectivity platform now has to offer, please contact us at email@example.com or use other ways to purchase Reflectivity team account described in Reflectivity Subscriptions.