Although you can achieve the best capture and upload experience by using the Swivl Capture app in combination with your Reflectivity (Teams) account, you can also upload a video file <5GB from your computer directly to your Reflectivity account.
1. Log in to your Reflectivity (Teams) account at cloud.swivl.com
2. In your Videos, choose the 'Add video' Tab at the top right-hand corner of the page
3. Select a video to upload
4. Browse through your files to select a video file to upload
5. Once you have found the video you want, click 'Open' to begin uploading the video to your Library
6. This may take some time, depending on the quality of your internet connection and the size of your video
7. After the uploading is completed, you can select where you'd like to store the video - in the Videos tab or in a particular folder, you can name your video, add description and tags.
Once you finished recording, you can upload your videos to Reflectivity (Teams) web platform and access the secure storage and all the advanced editing, sharing, and exporting options that we offer. Automatic upload is enabled on your videos by default.
If you do not wish for your videos to automatically upload to Reflectivity (Teams), you can disable this and manage other upload settings as described in this article. In this case, you can upload each recorded video manually when appropriate:
Please be informed that the settings are set to "Auto-upload" on and "Storage saver" off by default. Auto-upload means that all the videos recorded are automatically uploaded to your Reflectivity (Teams) account. Storage Saver means that after being uploaded, the videos are deleted from the mobile device.
1. Log into your iOS Swivl Capture app and select the 'Import' button
2. Select the video from your camera roll
3. Edit the information and the video and confirm saving video from Camera roll to your iOS Swivl Capture app by pressing press "Done". The video will be saved in your Swivl Capture app and in your web Reflectivity (Teams) videos tab provided that you have Autoupload enabled in your Settings.
If you have difficulties uploading a video, please do the following:
1. Make sure you have a good Wi-Fi connection and turn off/turn on your Wi-Fi in mobile device settings.
2. Press on the red cross to cancel uploading. This should restart the uploading process.
3. Restart your wi-fi router if necessary
4. Restart your Swivl Capture app and re-login if necessary - this will restart all uploading processes again (important: do not reinstall Swivl Capture app).
5. If you are uploading at school please make sure that all necessary domains and ports are whitelisted and forward the following link to your IT department: Firewall Settings.
6. Turn off wi-fi and try uploading using the cellular network
If you tried all the above steps and still can't upload please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share the following details:
- the screenshots from the page 'Check Network':
- the info with your Swivl Capture app version;
- your iOS or Android version;
- date, the title of the video you recorded, and email you used to log into your Swivl Capture app on the mobile device;
- if you see any error messages, please share screenshots. For Android devices please share a screenshot of your status bar - swipe down on your mobile device screen to see Android notifications.
In the meantime, as a workaround, you can transfer your recorded video from your mobile device to your computer and upload it manually to your Reflectivity (Teams) web platform.
When you upload a video to your Reflectivity (Teams) account, it remains private in your videos tab until you have chosen to share the video. However, as a Team Member, all of your videos are visible by Team Admin.
Click here to continue to the next article - Sharing Videos on Swivl Teams