Available for: Standard, Pro, Admin, Owner
Although you can achieve the best capture and upload experience by using the Swivl app in combination with your Swivl account, you can also upload a video file <5Gb from your computer directly to your Swivl Library.
Uploading from a Computer
1. Log in to your Swivl account at cloud.swivl.com
2. In your Library, choose the 'Add New Project' Tab at the top right-hand corner of the page or click the 'Upload' button in the lower-left corner of the page
3. Select 'Upload video'
4. Browse through your files to select a video file to upload
5. Once you have found the video you want, click 'Open' to begin uploading the video to your Library
6. This may take some time, depending on the quality of your internet connection and the size of your video
7. After the uploading is completed, click on the 'Next' button to see the video in your Library.
Uploading from iOS Camera Roll
1. Log into your iOS Swivl app and tap the 'Import' button
2. Select the video from your camera roll
3. Set a name for your video
4. Confirm Saving video from Camera roll to your iOS Swivl app and it will save in your Swivl Teams Library.
Uploading from the Swivl app
Once you finished recording, you can upload your videos to Swivl Teams and access the secure storage and all the advanced editing, sharing and exporting options that we offer. Automatic upload is enabled on your videos by default.
If you do not wish for your videos to automatically upload to Swivl Teams, you can disable this and manage other upload settings as described in this article. In this case you can upload each recorded project manually when appropriate:
Click here to continue to the next article Sharing Videos on Swivl Teams