Available for: Standard, Pro, Admin, Owner
Although you can achieve the best capture and upload experience by using the Swivl app in combination with your Swivl account, you can also upload a video file <5Gb from your computer directly to your Swivl Library.
Uploading from a computer
1. Login to your Swivl account on cloud.swivl.com
2. In your Library, choose the 'Add New Project' Tab at the top right hand corner of the page
3.. Select 'Upload video'
4. Browse through your files to select a video file to upload
5. Once you have found the video you want, click 'Open' to begin uploading the video to your Library
6. This may take some time, depending on the quality of your internet connection, and the size of your video
7. After the uploading is completed, click on the 'Next' button to see the video in your Library.
Uploading from iOS Camera Roll
1. Log into your iOS Swivl app and tap Import button
2. Select the video from your Camera roll
3. Set name for your video
4. Confirm Saving video from Camera roll to your iOS Swivl app
Click here to continue to the next article Sharing Videos on Swivl Teams