Available for: Standard, Pro, Admin, Owner
- Multi-Camera project can be downloaded as separate videos.
- Screencasting can be downloaded as separate videos.
- If you have captured a video with 2 or more markers, the audio tracks (which can be listened to individually on Swivl Teams) will be merged into a single audio track when downloaded. To download those tracks separately, upgrade to Pro or activate your trial.
- If your video contains slides or an outline, first read instructions about Producing your Videos for Export
- Shared videos cannot be downloaded due to the privacy and security reasons - see Can I download video shared with me?
Downloading Projects from Swivl Teams:
1. Open a video from your Library:
2. Click on the three dots at the top right hand corner and select 'Download' from the dropdown menu:
3. Click on the download button in the pop-up. After you click the file name or the icon next to it the download should begin immediately, and the mp4 file will populate in your Downloads folder (or whichever folder you designated):
Download options can be restricted by Team Owner so if you are a Team Member and have issues accessing Download feature, contact your Team Owner first.
Click to continue to the next article: Uploading a video from a computer