- In a browser, navigate to http://cloud.swivl.com
- Login with the credentials you used to set up the Swivl app. If you haven’t signed up for an account, you can do so here, or use single sign on with Google.
- When you log in the first view is the Library. The Library is populated with any video projects or slides you have uploaded, either from the Swivl app or directly to Swivl in the browser.
- For each item in the library, you can see a thumbnail of the video (or slides), the title, description, and the date it was created. If you are a member of a Team, you will also see video tags.
- If you have shared the video, you can also see an overview of how many views and comments it has.
- You can organize your projects into Folders in your library. From the main view of the library, you can choose to see all of your projects, or navigate through your Folders to find specific content.
- You also have the option to manually upload videos. Clicking Upload Video allows you to upload any video file on your computer. Manually uploaded videos will also appear in the library.