Congratulations! You just made a great investment in educational tools you, your staff, or your institution have at hand for professional development, instructional coaching, blended instruction, and more!
The way you will access your new software and tools will depend on what you purchased and from where. Below you will find a description of each package and the steps to access your purchase.
|How to get?||Upgrade page||Upgrade page|
* first click "Create a Team" button at cloud.swivl.com/upgrade. Scroll down to Team Owners section to see steps
1. First, check Your Current Subscription Plan in your Profile
2. Click Upgrade button in your Profile or open cloud.swivl.com/upgrade
3. Now you can activate a free trial of all Pro Features for 30 days. After that, you will automatically be downgraded to Standard.
4. During or after or instead of the Trial you can subscribe on a rolling basis annually - click Upgrade to Pro button to proceed with this option. Your credit card will be billed each year, based on the date of your subscription. This will continue to renew until and if you decide to cancel or switch plans.
1. If you want to create a team and/or use a Pro Code you purchased, click Create a Team button:
Enter Pro Code button is not active until you Create a Team
2. Now you can make sure you are a Team Owner in your Profile
3. Now as a Team Owner you can enter your Pro Code
You can purchase Pro Codes for multiple years at a time for any number of users and they can be entered at any time (but only by an Owner)
Codes typically expire 1 year from purchase date, no matter when the codes are entered.
You will receive your codes on your emailed receipt once your order has been processed and shipped. If you did not order any hardware, you will receive an email with the subject line “Your Swivl order receipt” as soon as the order is processed.
Enter your Pro Code in the textbox:
If you worked with a Sales Representatives at Swivl, they will help you determine your Team Owner. If you purchased through a partner, let them know who you desire to be assigned as Team Owner. The Owner that you designate will be sent an email from Swivl with instructions on how to setup their account. Then a member of the Customer Success Team will contact your Team Owner to offer resources for customization and configuration of the Team account and provide implementation and planning guides for your successful video program.
4. Renew or Add Pro
Swivl is a subscription service and will need to be renewed periodically. How you will do this also depends on how you purchased initially.
If your Team is currently active and you wish to renew for the following years, you can do this anytime and moreover make any Pro seats adjustments effective for the following years.
For example, your Team currently has 10 Pro Seats and it expires in a few months. You want to keep your 10 Pro seats for the next few months and after it expires that you want to have 25 Pro seats for the next three years. You can purchase renewal now and not worry about this later. Contact Sales and discuss your specific needs in detail.
Based on your needs we will create and email you the Renewal code and as a Team Owner you will need to activate it under Enter Pro Code option
5. Renewals Management
Codes entered for the following year during an active subscription (sold as a renewal of the existing team) will be tacked on once the active subscription expires
You will not see a change in your Pro Team Members allocations (top left) after entering a renewal code, even though the expiration date will be updated at that time. You won't see the new number of Pro Team Members until that code takes effect the following year.
You can however check out your subscriptions, and the exact subscription expiration dates for the codes we activated for you in this nifty graph in your Admin portal:
Swivl Pro Team (Purchased through Swivl Sales Rep or reseller)
Please reach out to either your account manager, firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unsure who your account manager is, or your authorized reseller to begin the renewal process.
Click to continue to the next article What are Swivl Teams account types and privileges?