you need to have registered accounts both with Swivl and Zoom as follows:
registered Zoom account with cloud storage,
registered Swivl account - Pro Individual, Standard/Pro Team Member
Swivl Teams and Zoom integration allows you to upload Zoom Cloud Recordings to your Swivl Teams account automatically. In order to use this Zoom Integration, your Zoom license must include cloud storage.
Once a video is transferred to Swivl Teams, you will be able to securely view, edit, comment, and share your videos.
Step-by-Step Activation Guide
Can't activate your account or forgot your password? Go here
2. Once you are logged in, click on the profile icon in the top-right corner. In the Settings of your Profile click on CONNECT:
3. Sign In to your Zoom account:
4. You may be asked to give Swivl the authorization to access your Zoom account. Click on Authorize:
5. Enable Recording to Cloud in Zoom settings:
1. Start recording your meeting in Zoom and select record to Zoom Cloud.
2. After the recording is finished, it will be uploaded to your Swivl Teams account. You can view it in your Library. Each separate recording will be uploaded as a separate file even if recordings were made during the same Zoom meeting.
If you do not want to have your Zoom and Swivl accounts connected anymore, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into your Zoom account.
3. Find Swivl among installed apps
4. Click Manage => Uninstall
If you experience any difficulties, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you have a Zoom account that allows Zoom cloud storage.
- If you are not a member of a Swivl Team or have a Standard Individual account, try a Free Trial.
- Make sure you have enabled 'Recording to Cloud' in your Zoom account.
- Only the Host is able to record the meetings. If you are not the Host, the Host must give you permission to record.
- Every new recording will be saved with a default name “Zoom meeting: date, time”.
- You can edit the title of the project, trim or cut it and share the recording, just like any other Swivl video project.
If by clicking Authorize you see the following notification:
this means you are a part of the Zoom Organization account and you need to contact your Zoom Account Owner/Admin to pre-approve Swivl-Zoom integration.
You can check who is your Zoom account owner at https://us02web.zoom.us/account.
Have you got any questions? Contact email@example.com