you need to have registered accounts both with Swivl and Zoom as follows:
registered Zoom account with cloud storage,
registered Swivl account - Pro Individual, Standard/Pro Team Member
Swivl Teams and Zoom integration allows you to upload Zoom Cloud Recordings to your Swivl Teams account automatically. In order to use this Zoom Integration, your Zoom license must include cloud storage.
Once a video is transferred to Swivl Teams, you will be able to securely view, edit, comment, and share your videos.
Step-by-Step Installation Guide
Can't activate your account or forgot your password? Go here
2. Once you are logged in, click on the profile icon in the top-right corner. In the Settings of your Profile click on CONNECT your Zoom account with your Swivl Account:
3. Sign In your Zoom account:
4. You may be asked to give Swivl the authorization to access your Zoom account. Click on Authorize:
5. Enable Recording to Cloud in Zoom settings:
1. Start recording your live streaming session in Zoom to Zoom Cloud.
2. After the recording is finished, it will be uploaded to your Swivl Teams account. You can view it in your Library.
If you do not want to have Zoom and Swivl accounts connected any more, please follow the steps below:
1. Log into your Zoom account.
3. Find Swivl among installed apps
4. Click Manage => Uninstall
If you experience any difficulties, please, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make sure you have a Zoom account which allows Zoom cloud storage.
- If you are not a Swivl team User and have a Standard account, try a Free Trial.
- Mare sure you have enabled 'Recording to Cloud' in your Zoom account.
- Only the Host is able to record the meetings. If you are not the Host, the Host has to give you the permission to record.
- Every new recording will be saved with a default name “Zoom meeting: date, time”.
- You can edit the title of the project, trim or cut it and share the recording as your usual Swivl video project.
If clicking Authorize button you get the following notification:
this means you are a part of Zoom Organisation account and you need to contact your Zoom Account Owner/Admin to pre-approve Swivl-Zoom integration.
You can check who is your Zoom account owner at https://us02web.zoom.us/account.
Have you got any questions? Contact email@example.com