Available for: Standard, Pro, Admin, Owner
Now it is possible to record a video and do screencast on Swivl Teams using the computer camera!
To start web recording please do the following:
- use Chrome or Firefox browser;
- allow microphone and camera in Chrome;
- log in your Swivl Teams at cloud.swivl.com;
- go to your Library and choose "Add New Project";
- enable "Record video";
- start recording;
Important: when you finish recording, make sure to keep the webpage open until uploading is completed!
Web Recording using a laptop camera
1. In the video source select your device camera to start recording
2. Make sure to enable your Camera and microphone
If you have any issues accessing your camera, follow two steps:
A. Click the lock icon in your url line and select site settings
and B. Next select Allow in the dropdown for Camera and for Microphone
3. Click start recording and proceed with your video
N.B! You can also do web recording using a Chromebook or an Android device.
Web Recording for Screencasting
1. If you want to do Screencasting, choose Screen Capture
2. Select the necessary option and click on Share:
3. If you want to record your voice now select Built-in or external microphone
4. And again select the screen you wish to share
5. If you wish to record System Audio make sure to checkbox this option in the Chrome tab
6. Click start recording and proceed with your screencast!
If you see a message that Screen access is denied as shown below
do the following:
1. click on the Video source dropdown and select FaceTime Camera and then again Screen capture
2. Alternatively you can open MacOS System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy tab > Camera/Microphone/Screen Recording and checkmark your browser to allow Camera, Microphone and Screenrecording
Click to Save the project after you have finished recording and the video will be uploaded to your Library.
Click to continue to the next article Downloading Projects.