Available for: Standard, Pro, Admin, Owner
Now it is possible to record a video and do screencast on Swivl Teams using the computer camera!
To start web recording please do the following:
- use Chrome browser;
- allow microphone and camera in Chrome;
- log in your Swivl Teams at cloud.swivl.com;
- go to your Library and choose "Add New Project";
- enable "Record video";
- start recording;
Important: when you finish recording, make sure to keep the webpage open until uploading is completed!
Web Recording using a laptop camera
1. In the video source select you device camera to start recording
2. Make sure to enable your Camera and microphone
If you have any issues accessing your camera, follow two steps:
A. Click the lock icon in your url line and select site settings
and B. Next select Allow in the dropdown for Camera and for Microphone
3. Click start recording and proceed with your
N.B! You can also do web recording using a Chromebook or an Android device.
Web Recording for Screencasting
1. If you want to do Screencasting, choose Screen Capture
2. Select the necessary option and click on Share:
3. If you want to record your voice now select Built-in or external microphone
4. And again select the screen you wish to share
5. Click start recording and proceed with your screencast!
! If you use Mac, you need to allow Swivl to record your screen in System Preferences:
- On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click Privacy.
- Select Screen Recording.
- Select the checkbox next to Swivl to allow it to record your screen.
Click to Save the project after you have finished recording and the video will be uploaded to your Library.
Click to continue to the next article Downloading Projects.