Available for: Admin, Owner
Create video tags to encourage Team members to "hashtag" their videos. Tagged videos are easier to find when filtering in Feed, Library, or back in the Administrator's Video portal. Use Video tags to distinguish best practice library videos from general videos or use them to designate the video content, e.g. Math, STEM, ELA, etc.
In this article you will learn how to:
You can create video tags for your Team or you can allow Team Members to create video tags as well.
Creating Video Tags
Simple go to Setup, then Video Tags, and create as many tags as you desire. Your team members will see a drop down menu of these video tags when they edit the description of their video.
Enabling Team Members to create video tags
If you wish to allow your Team Members to create their own video tags, go to Security section and enable this feature:
Tags are available for team account users only. They improve the organization and categorization of your shared videos. Tagging videos is a great way to start building best practice libraries of videos within your organization.
To tag a video within Swivl Teams, do the following:
1. Open your Library and open the video you want to tag.
2. Click three dots and select Project Data.
3. A new screen will load where you can edit the title and description of the video, scroll down to the Video Tags section.
4. Start typing to search through the available tags, or scroll through the drop-down of tags.
5. Once you have added all of the tags that you want to include, click 'Save'.
Searching Team Members by Video Tags
As a Team Owner of Team Admin you can filter out Team Members by which user created which tag
Click to continue Setting Up User Labels