Available for: Admin, Owner
User Labels are optional but will help you identify and sort team members in your team table quickly and easily. They are only required if you plan to build in Rubrics for time-stamped commenting.
1. In the Setup tab, under User Labels, click the green Add New Label button on the upper right side of your screen
2. Type your User Label title and create it.
3. Go to the Team Members tab.
4. Select a Team Member by clicking the checkbox next to their name (or do this in bulk by selecting multiple team members' checkboxes).
5. A bulk actions menu will appear at the top. Choose one or multiple User Labels from the User Labels sub-menu.
Click to continue to the next article -Creating Rubrics