Available for: Admin, Owner
User Labels are optional but will help you identify and sort team members in your team table quickly and easily. They are only required if you plan to build in Rubrics for time-stamped commenting.
1. In the Setup tab, under User Labels, click the green Add New Label button on the upper right side of your screen
2. Type your User Label title and create it.
3. Go to the Team Members tab.
4. Select a Team Member by clicking the checkbox next to their name (or do this in bulk by selecting multiple team members' checkboxes).
5. A bulk actions menu will appear at the top. Choose one or multiple User Labels from the User Labels sub-menu.
With user labels, you can do bulk actions to users of a specific label.
1. Click filters
2. Click on User Labels
3. Select the user label you would like to perform the bulk action on
4. Click all
5. Now you can perform bulk actions on those users
Click to continue to the next article -Creating Rubrics