Available for: Standard, Pro, Admin, Owner
On Swivl Teams, you can only trim out portions of a single video file (Screen Recorded projects, Dual- or Multi-Camera projects, and projects with slides cannot be trimmed).
Trimming the beginning or end of the project
To trim the video, follow the next steps:
1. In your Library, click on the video you want to trim, click on 'Edit' button from the top right-hand corner and select 'Trim/Cut' from the dropdown menu:
2. Click on the 'Trim' button to enable the feature.
Drag the white sliders to select the area you wish to be trimmed out and click on 'Apply trim' (The shaded part of the video between the sliders will be kept):
Save the trimmed video to your Library.
The original video file will remain in your Swivl Teams Library. Trimming saves a new video file that does not impact the original video.
Cutting the segment in the middle of the project
To edit a midsection of the video, you can use the 'Cut' feature.
1. Click on the 'Cut' button to enable it;
2. Move the sliders to choose the section you need to cut out of the project (The shaded part will be removed);
3. Save the edited video to your Library:
The original video file will remain in your Swivl Teams Library. Cutting saves a new video file that does not impact the original video.
Click here to continue to next article Downloading Projects