Available for: Pro, Admin, Owner (up to 5 devices)
Standard (only 2 devices)
The Wi-Fi connection must be stable during the entire recording session and uploading process.
2. Turn on the Robot and the Primary marker:
3. Log in to the Teams app with your credentials, open the Home screen and tap on the ’Multi-camera’ icon:
4. If you cannot see the ’Multi-camera’ icon, please enable it in the Settings and go back to the Home Screen.
5. The app will display the code that you will input on the other recording devices using the Teams+ app to join the session:
6. Open the Teams+ app or web: cloud.swivl.com/plus on the students’ devices (iOS, Android, laptops, Chromebooks):
7. Enter the pin code and click on ‘Join’:
8. See the connected devices on the teacher’s device on the Home Screen:
9. Start recording your session either from the Primary Marker or from the teacher’s mobile device
10. After you stop recording, the videos from every device will be uploaded on Swivl Teams and composed into a single project. Please make sure not to close the web browser or Students’ devices until the uploading process is completed.
Activate your trial today or learn more about upgrading here. If you're a Standard user, you can still set up a dual-camera session following the same instructions below (for dual-camera, you will be limited to only one additional device, and not four).
Click to continue to the next article Playback of Multi-Marker Projects with Dual- and Multi-Camera.