Available for: Pro, Admin, Owner (up to 5 devices)
Standard (only 2 devices)
If you want to record Multi-Camera with Slides first see this article Recording Multi-Camera Video with Slides
Wi-Fi connection must be stable during the entire recording session and uploading process.
2. Turn on the robot and the Primary Marker:
3. Log in to Swivl App with your credentials, open Capture Screen and tap on ’Multi-camera’ icon:
4. If you cannot see ’Multi-camera’ icon, please enable it in Settings and go back on the Capture Screen.
5. The app will display the code that you will input on the other recording devices using the Swivl+ app, to join the session:
6. Open Swivl + app or web: cloud.swivl.com/plus on the students’ devices( iOS, Android, laptops, Chromebook):
7. Enter Pin code and click on ‘Join’:
8. See the connected devices on the teacher’s device on the Capture Screen:
9. Start recording session either from the Primary Marker or from the teacher’s mobile device
10. After you stop recording, the videos from every device will be uploaded on Swivl Teams and composed into a single project. Please make sure not to close web browser or Students’ devices until the uploading process is completed.
Activate your trial today or learn more about upgrading here. If you're a Standard user, you can still set up a dual-camera session following the same instructions below (for dual-camera, you will be limited to only one additional device, and not four).
Click to continue to the next article Playback of Multi-Marker Projects with Dual- and Multi-Camera.