Available for: iOS users
By default, the Teams by Swivl app will create a new video file in your Library each time you start and stop recording. In the app settings, however, you can adjust this so that when you are recording, you can simply pause the video capture, then resume again without creating a whole new file.
Using the pause/resume feature, you can cut out interruptions in a lesson from your video without having to do any post-production editing.
Enable Pause/Resume Recording
1. Open the Teams by Swivl app and tap on Robot in the right navigation bar.
2. Tap Marker record button.
3. Select Start / Pause / Resume Recording. Now you have the ability to pause your video capture.
Use Pause/Resume While Capturing
Pause/Resume can be used whether you are using a Swivl robot to capture or not. The record button refers to either the button on the screen of your mobile device or to the red button on the side of your Swivl Marker, depending on which you prefer to use or have available.
1. Open the Teams by Swivl app and begin video capture.
2. Tap the record button to pause your video capture.
3. The next time you tap the record button, video capture will resume.
4. To finish video capture and upload your video to your Swivl account, pause capture and then tap Stop Recording.
5. Your video will now appear in your Swivl app’s Library.
NB! Please note, if your video stopped in the mid-recording, you can save it and start a new recording. Later, these videos can be merged into one project on Swivl Teams.
For more information, please check the following article: Merging videos
Click here to continue to the next article Navigating the Swivl App: iOS