For the best experience and performance of the Swivl Robot, the firmware of the robot and the Swivl app version should be up to date.
To update the robot’s firmware:
1. Connect the mobile device to the robot.
2. Turn on the robot and the marker, open Swivl app.
3. Put the marker into the dock of the robot.
4. Open Settings Tab and tap on the red circle next to Swivl base Firmware.
To update Swivl app:
1. Open Swivl app on your mobile device.
2. Open Settings Tab and tap on the red circle next to the ‘App Version’.
If you do not use Swivl app on the mobile device for a while and cannot find the update notification, the most recent Swivl app version is always available in App Store and Google Play.
Click to continue to the next article - How do I perform a hard reset?