In-ear coaching is a powerful way for coaches to provide real-time feedback with a teacher during a lesson when a coach is in the classroom observing a teacher in-person during a Swivl recording.
What you need is Swivl robot, a compatible mobile device and two markers: one for a teacher and the other one for a coach.
In-Person With Multi-Marker Audio
- Connect the Robot to a mobile device and turn on at least two markers.
- The teacher plugs earbuds in the Primary Marker and wears only the right earbud. Audio will only come out of the right earbud in this setup.
- Place a Secondary Marker near the coach, who may be observing from the back or side of the room.
- Press the left or right arrow on the Primary Marker to activate Multi-Marker audio.
- Note that manual tracking can still be used by pressing and holding the directional arrows on the Primary Marker.
- The up and down arrows on the Primary Marker will adjust the volume of the audio from the earbud.
- The teacher can now hear when the coach speaks to her through the right earbud.
You can find the details of In-Ear Coaching while live-streaming here