- If you want to create a Team, please fill out our contact form or open cloud.swivl.com/upgrade and click Contact Success: Our Customer Success Manager will contact you as soon as possible and assist with your Team!
If you'd like to create a Team to collaborate with your colleagues, please email at email@example.com and our team will be happy to assist you.
- In order to change the name of the Team, please log in your Admin space-> Settings and select Security, you will see the name of your Team in the Main Section. Click on a pen to change it:
A current Team Owner can make an Admin a new Team Owner.
To do this, log in Admin space and go to Members tab. Select the Admin who will be a new Team Owner and in the column Action click on three dots next to their name:
You can check the number of all paid seats in your Team and how many of them are used in the Team Admin space next to the name of your Team:
In the example below you can see that altogether there are 20 seats in the Team, but there are 17 Team members. It means, that a Team Owner can invite 3 more persons to the Team.
You can see the expiration date of your Team in Admin space, below the name of the Team:
There is an unlimited number of Team Admins that a Team can have.
In Members Tab in Admin space, you can lock or remove Team Members in Action column:
See more details here
Sharing preferences in the Team are managed by the Team Owner and Team Admins. If you are a Team Owner or a Team Admin, to check them, please log in Admin space, go to Settings -> Security and enable or disable sharing features you need:
If you Team has expired, please contact your Customer Success Manager or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will be happy to assist.
All Pro Codes were disabled as of August 2021. If you received a Pro code in an email from a member of the Swivl Team or from a colleague, please contact us at email@example.com and we will assist you in getting your team account setup.
Remain Calm: Nothing will happen to your videos!
Here are circumstances when you find you have been downgraded:
- You paid for an annual Team license and you decided not to renew. Once the license ends, your Team expires and you become a Free individual user.
- You were part of a Swivl Team and your Owner or Admin removed you from the Team.
- You completed our free 30-days Team trial so you revert back to being a Free individual user.
More details about what happens to your stuff when you are downgraded:
- Any videos that you have shared with others via Direct Share or Share to Groups will still be available for your recipients to view in their Feed or in their Groups.
- Any videos that have been shared with you via Direct Share or Share to Groups will still be available in your feed to view and make comments, provided that the Owner of the video is still Pro.
- Any videos that you have Sent a Copy of to other users' libraries will still be available to those users.
- Exception: Any videos that you have Embedded, will not be available to view in the hosted location where you embedded them.
If you are not in a Team anymore, you will lose access to those capabilities designated for Team shown in our feature chart here.
*NOTE: Team Members CANNOT be removed from an active Team without contacting you for authorization. Team Owners and Admins are solely responsible for authorizing changes to Team Membership.
This is a downloadable one-page overview of the security and sharing permissions for different Team roles.