Understanding the key functions of our tool.
The mobile and web app have identical navigation structures. They are organized in the following ways:
- Create Synth (coral "mic" button): Hit this button from any screen and you can begin creating a Synth.
- Channels: Here you can see all the channels you've created or are invited to. You can also filter Channels to be shown: Participating, Created, and All.
- Channel: Private space to create one-on-one or small group conversations. Allow participants to join your channel by sharing the web link. Please see more about sharing options in the article Sharing-Channels-and-Synths
- Channel Settings: Here you can set intentions, allow session mode, and set security settings.
- Profile: Manage your profile information.
- Notifications (Bell icon in the upper right corner): All status notifications.