For iOS compatibility see CX and C Series: iOS Compatibility
For C Series and Android compatibility see C Series and Android compatibility
2. Use Type C devices running Android 9 or 10.
We recommend using Samsung Tab S5e or Samsung Tab S6 (not Samsung Tab S6 Lite, however) as they support all features Swivl Solution has to offer.
*If using other Samsung devices or Lenovo M10, please see note below.
3. Use of the Swivl Type C to Type C cable that comes with your Swivl kit.
- connect Robot to power, turn it on, connect to your Android mobile device and launch the Teams app
- Toggle Show live-streaming apps (if not yet)
- Tap on Advanced Settings => and toggle the Charge device while live-streaming.
CX Charging Matrix
applies for FW 12.02.03 and newer
Your Android device can be charging when is successfully connected to CX Robot.
Please make sure that your CX is connected to power.
The device is charging instantly
Recording and all Live streaming setup
Samsung Tab S5e or Samsung Tab S6
(*but not Samsung Tab S6 Lite)
Charging needs to be pre-enabled manually - see in Charging
*If none of the above works, unfortunately, this device is not supported for charging.
By summer 2021, we aim to achieve full feature parity with our iOS app in terms of functionality and user interface; however, a few limitations still persist in the Android environment. Please take note of the following:
- There is no option to save your video to the app gallery (video will still be accessible in file explorer).
- Tilt Correction setting is not available for Android.
While Samsung devices are popular, we only recommend using Samsung Tab S5e or Samsung Tab S6 (NOT Samsung Tab S6 Lite) as they support all features Swivl Solution has to offer.