So, you bought a bunch of Swivl robots...now what?
TIME TO GET ORGANIZED.
1. Unbox Swivl Kit and become familiar with the components.
2. Label each component of the kit, right down to every cord and cable you see.
- Get rid of those little plastic baggies for each cord and cable; they just end up getting in the way (recycle them to keep your board game components organized - that's what we do 👌)
3. Label any additional accessories that you have for the kit like the floor stand, carrying case, expand lens mini, or mount-anything grip
- If you plan to check out a mobile device (like an iPad or other tablet) with your kit, you might as well label this too. Make sure the label corresponds with the kit to which it belongs.
5. Build an Inventory Management System to keep track of inventory, checkouts, and to keep tabs on where robots are physically held - here is a template we have already created.
University of Texas at San Antonio's College of Education and Human Development has graciously provided sample inventory and logistics forms and photos of their inventory setup. Access the resources here.
Click to continue to the next article - How to sanitize Swivl kits