This article applies to anyone who has been invited into a Team by their
Team Owner or another Team Administrator on the Team account.
Once an Administrator has sent you a Swivl Teams Invitation, you will receive an email notifying you (check spam just in case for a message from "firstname.lastname@example.org")
If you have not created your account, you will receive an email invitation prompting you to reset your password.
1. Reset your password by clicking the link in the email:
2. Create a new password.
3. Then, Accept the Terms and Conditions. Do not skip this step.
4. Complete your profile.
If you already have an account, you will be able to accept your invitation by going through the following steps:
1. Click on the link sent to your email.
2. Log in to your Swivl account.
3. Accept the Terms and Conditions.
Existing users, in your profile at: cloud.swivl.com:
You can also accept your invitation on the Swivl Teams platform:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Go to your Profile.
3. Accept the invitation at the top of the screen.
4. Accept the Terms and Conditions.
Note: Whether you are brand new to Swivl or not, you MUST accept the Terms and Conditions to join your team. If you bypass this step, you will not complete the process to join your team.
Click here to continue to the next article What is a Library Tab?