Available for: Pro, Admin, Owner
Groups are private sharing folders among any number of individuals. Pro users can share videos to the group, Standard users can view and comment on those videos.
1. In the Groups tab, click the green Add New Group
2. Add Group Name and set a purpose
3. Choose your preferred sharing and notification settings.
4. The screen that follows after the Group is created is a list of your Team Members. Choose your members by clicking the plus sign next to their name.
Members you add to the Group will have their status changed to "In group" while members who are excluded will keep their status of "Not in group"
5. Changing member access later on follows the same process. Click on the three small dots on the Group thumbnail and you will be taken to the member selection page.
Click here to continue to the next article Video View Statistics