Available for: Pro, Admin, Owner
Groups are private sharing folders among any number of individuals. Pro users can share videos to the group, Standard users can view and comment on those videos.
1. In the Groups tab, click the green Add New Group
2. Add Group Name and set a purpose
3. Choose your preferred sharing and notification settings.
4. The screen that follows is your Group page. Here you need to click Add Members button and select Members you want to add on this Group
5. Changing member access later on follows the same process. Click on the three small dots on the Group thumbnail and you will be taken to the member selection page. You can Add New Members by clicking the same button - Add New Members Or you can Remove Group Members by clicking red minus icon in Action column
Click here to continue to the next article Video View Statistics