If you have difficulties uploading a video, please do the following:
1. Make sure you have a good Wi-Fi connection and turn off/turn on your Wi-Fi in mobile device settings.
2. Pause uploading and then resume it again.
4. Restart your wi-fi router if necessary
5. Restart your Swivl app and re-login if necessary - this will restart all uploading processes again.
6. If you are uploading at school please make sure that all necessary domains and ports are whitelisted and forward the following link to your IT department: Firewall Settings.
7. Turn off wi-fi and try uploading using cellular network
If you tried all above steps and still can't upload please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share the following details:
- the screenshots from the page 'Check Network':
For iOS and Android:
- the info with your Swivl app version;
- your iOS or Android version;
- date, title of the video you recorded and email you used to log into your Swivl app on the mobile device;
- if you see any error messages, please share screenshots. For Android devices please share a screenshot of your status bar - swipe down on your mobile device screen to see Android notifications.
In the meantime as a workaround you can transfer your recorded video from your mobile device to computer and upload it manually to your Swivl Teams - you can check more in our article Uploading a Video From Computer.