1. Make sure you have a good Wi-Fi connection and turn off/turn on your Wi-Fi in mobile device settings.
2. Pause uploading and then start uploading again
3. Restart your Swivl app and re-login if necessary - this will restart all uploading processes again.
4. If you are uploading at school please make sure that all necessary domains and ports are whitelisted and forward the following link to your IT department: Firewall Settings.
If you tried all above steps and still can't upload please contact us at email@example.com and share the following details:
- What is your Swivl app version?
- What is your iOS or Android version?
- Date, title of the video you recorded and email you used to log into your Swivl app on the mobile device?
- Do you see any error messages? please share screenshot if any.
In the meantime as a workaround you can transfer your recorded video from your mobile device to computer and download it manually to your Swivl Teams - you can check more in our article Uploading a Video From Computer.