1. Restart your Swivl app and re-login if necessary - this will restart all uploading processes again.
2. Make sure you have a good Wi-Fi connection and turn off/turn on your Wi-Fi in mobile device settings.
3. Pause uploading and then start uploading again.
3. Cancel uploading and start again. Repeat a few times
4. Restart your wi-fi router if necessary
5. If you are uploading at school please make sure that all necessary domains and ports are whitelisted and forward the following link to your IT department: Firewall Settings.
6. Turn off wi-fi and try uploading using cellular network
If you tried all above steps and still can't upload please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share the following details:
- What is your Swivl app version?
- What is your iOS or Android version?
- Date, title of the video you recorded and email you used to log into your Swivl app on the mobile device?
- Do you see any error messages? please share screenshot if any. For Android devices please share a screenshot of your status bar - swipe down on your mobile device screen to see Android notifications.
In the meantime as a workaround you can transfer your recorded video from your mobile device to computer and upload it manually to your Swivl Teams - you can check more in our article Uploading a Video From Computer.