Click this article to check C-Series Robot & Swivl App Settings - iOS Devices
The in-app Swivl Settings control the functioning of the Swivl Robot, as well as the functionality of the app. In this article we are going to cover the Swivl app sections:
On the Capture Screen you can see the maximum recording time (1), adjust volume of the markers (2), start recording (3) start Multi Camera session (4), enable such features as Flip Camera (5), Live Stream with Zoom. To close the capture screen and go to settings click on the cross on the top left corner (6)
Click on the marker icon to adjust the volume:
In the Library you can see all your projects recorded with this device. Next to each video you can see a green cloud icon, the cloud with a tick box ( as next to Multi-Camera-6 project) means that this video has successfully been uploaded to Swivl Teams Account. Just a green cloud means that the video is still kept locally on the device and has not been uploaded yet.
In the settings you can:
- check the latest Swivl app version and Base Firmware and update them if necessary.
- Enable or disable Auto-uploading and Storage Saver. Auto-uploading means that all the videos recorded are automatically uploaded to your Swivl Teams Account. Storage Saver means that after being uploaded, the videos are deleted from the device and thus do not take space.
- Choose video quality - choose HD or SD. SD is sufficient for everyday recording and takes less time to upload and less storage space on your device.
- Check Max recording time: displays how much time is available to record a session. This is always dependent on your device's internal storage limits.
- Upload over cellular: uses your device's data network if applicable. Does not require wifi to upload your video projects to Swivl Teams.
CAPTURE SCREEN BUTTONS:
You can also add the following buttons to the capture screen (you need to do it only once):
- Add slides: add this quick-access button to your capture screen so you can easily add slides to your presentation.
- Countdown timer: add this quick-access button to your capture screen to display a countdown timer.
- Flip Camera: add this quick-access button to your capture screen to easily decide whether you want to record with the front- or back-facing camera.
- Swivl Live with Zoom: add this quick-access button to your capture screen to easily switch to Zoom app for Swivl Live Streaming.
- Region of Swivl Usage: This setting allows you to adjust which region you are in while using Swivl. We recommend using the Automatic option.
- Audio configuration
- Marker Center button action: Choose an action for the Center Button of the Marker . To see a full description of the options and their functions, see the article on Marker Features.
- Audio Configuration: For everyday recording, Classroom Audio is default. For Swivl Live Streaming, choose Distance Audio:
In the Robot Tab you can:
- check whether the robot is successfully connected to a mobile device;
- enable or disable tracking (pan or tilt)
- see the battery level (in case the robot is connected to the device)
- check successful connection of the markers;
The robot is not connected to the device:
The robot is connected but the primary marker is not turned on:
Successful connection of the robot and the markers: