Click this article to check C-Series Robot & Swivl App Settings - iOS Devices
The in-app Swivl Settings control the functioning of the Swivl Robot, as well as the functionality of the app. In this article we are going to cover the Swivl app sections:
On the Capture Screen you can see the maximum recording time (1), adjust volume of the markers (2), start recording (3) start Multi Camera session (4), enable such features as Flip Camera (5), Live Stream with Zoom (6). To close the capture screen and go to settings click on the cross on the top left corner (7)
Click on the marker icon to adjust the volume and to see their battery status:
In the Library you can see all your projects recorded with this device.
An orange icon next to the project shows the video is stored locally on the device and has not been uploaded yet.
The blue cloud icon means the video has successfully been uploaded to your Swivl Teams Library.
In the settings you can:
- check the latest Swivl app version and Base Firmware and update them if necessary.
- choose the Base port configuration - Automatic, To computer or To speakers.
- choose Audio configuration - Classroom audio or Live streaming.
- enable the quick access button Show live streaming apps.
- choose the configuration for using the Swivl Link.
- Choose video quality - choose HD or SD. SD is sufficient for everyday recording and takes less time to upload and less storage space on your device.
- Check Max recording time: displays how much time is available to record a session. This is always dependent on your device's internal storage limits.
- Enable or disable Auto-uploading and Storage Saver. Auto-uploading means that all the videos recorded are automatically uploaded to your Swivl Teams Account. Storage Saver means that after being uploaded, the videos are deleted from the device and thus do not take space.
- Upload over cellular: uses your device's data network if applicable. Does not require wifi to upload your video projects to Swivl Teams.
CAPTURE SCREEN BUTTONS:
You can also add the following buttons to the capture screen (you need to do it only once):
- Add slides: add this quick-access button to your capture screen so you can easily add slides to your presentation.
- Countdown timer: add this quick-access button to your capture screen to display a countdown timer.
- Flip Camera: add this quick-access button to your capture screen to easily decide whether you want to record with the front- or back-facing camera.
- Back button: enabling this feature allows you to go a step back in the Swivl app (e.g. Advanced settings - Settings).
- Region of Swivl Usage: This setting allows you to adjust which region you are in while using Swivl. We recommend using the Automatic option.
In the Robot Tab you can:
- check whether the robot is successfully connected to a mobile device;
- enable or disable tracking (pan or tilt);
- see the battery level (in case the robot is connected to the device);
- check successful connection of the markers.
The robot is not connected to the device:
The robot is connected but the primary marker is not turned on:
Successful connection of the robot and the markers: