Circumstances when you may be downgraded to Standard:
- You have paid for an annual individual Pro subscription and you decided not to renew. Once the subscription ends, you are downgraded to Standard.
- You are part of a Swivl Team and your Administrator has downgraded you from Pro to Standard.
- You have just completed our free 30-day Pro trial, and you revert back to being a Standard user.
More details about what happens to your stuff when you are downgraded to Standard:
- Any videos that you have shared with others via Direct Share or Share to Groups will still be available for your recipients to view and make comments in their Feed or in their Groups.
- Any videos that have been shared with you via Direct Share or Share to Groups will still be available in your feed to view and make comments.
- Any videos that you have Cloned to other users libraries will still be available to the users to whom you cloned those videos.
- Exception: Any videos that you have Embedded, will not be available to view in the hosted location where you embedded them.
If you are now a Standard individual user, you will lose access to only those capabilities designated for Pro shown in our feature chart here. If you are a now a Standard user part of a Swivl Team, please check this chart instead.