There are two ways to change the Primary marker.
1. For both iOS and Android:
Please follow the instructions from the article below to reset the robot and clear its memory of any markers previously associated with it and re-pair the new Primary marker:
2. For iOS only (via Swivl app Settings):
1) Open the Swivl app and go to Robot tab. If you currently don’t have a Primary marker you will see a notification 'Connect Primary Marker'. In the Marker Setup menu you will see all connected markers (please remember to switch them on!). Tap on the marker which you want to set as Primary.
2) Tap on the button “Make Primary” in the Marker Settings window:
3) Now you will see notification 'Connected' and the marker you’ve set as Primary is displayed as Primary Marker: