This article might be helpful if you notice the following issues during the video playback:
- The video is freezing when you click on the Play/Pause button, switch between markers or jump to another time;
- You get an error message “The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported”;
- The video keeps buffering on attempt to trim it or add slides.
In this case please try to perform the following steps:
- Restart your web browser and try using Chrome or Firefox;
- Connect the computer to another Wi-fi network;
- If it is a Multi-Marker video please turn off the Auto-audio mode:
- If nothing helps, it could be an anti-virus software on your computer blocking the video so turn it off (including built-in Windows defender) and see if this helps.