For iOS compatibility see C Series and iOS Compatibility
2. Use devices running Android 8 or 9 or 10. In general, we find that most Android devices with Android 6.x, 7.x, 8.x, or 9.x OS when released work correctly, and also half of the devices we have tested with Android 5.x do not work correctly so please check with us first if you have questions. We only recommend using Samsung Tab S5e or Samsung Tab S6.
3. Use the Swivl micro USB to micro USB cable that comes with your Swivl kit - make sure to inform your Account Manager that you plan to use an Android device.
4. For Type C Android devices you will need a special USB Type C adapter with OTG support to ensure full data transmission to/from the robot.
If it is not included in your older Swivl kit, our online store offers a compatible adapter we have already tested:
Android Teams app has a couple of limitations if compared to iOS Teams app as for today:
- there is no option to save your video to the app gallery (video will still be accessible in file explorer)
- Tilt Correction setting is not available for Android so far
Please take note of the Samsung tablet limitation:
We only recommend using Samsung Tab S5e or Samsung Tab S6 for all three live stream audio setups.