1. Always charge the batteries of both the Robot and Markers completely before using them for the first time.
|Swivl C Series||Swivl CX|
2. If you use your Swivl frequently, have the charging cable connected whenever possible. It is not necessary to charge and discharge your Swivl often if they are being used frequently. In fact, the batteries last longer if they are not subject to frequent charge/discharge cycles.
3. Before storing your Swivl for extended periods of time, dock the marker in the base and make sure they are both charged to 100%. Store the Swivl with the Marker docked in the Base. If you have additional Markers, make sure they are also charged to 100% before storing them for extended periods.
4. Take the Swivl out of storage at least once every 3 to 6 months and charge it back to 100%. The batteries slowly lose charge over time even if the device is turned off and can become unusable if the batteries are left completely to die.
5. Never let the batteries on the base or the marker run out of battery completely. This significantly shortens the life of the batteries. Always pay attention to the low battery indicator and plug in the Swivl for charging as soon as you see the low battery indication.
Swivl uses lithium polymer/ion batteries and if proper care is taken, they can last upwards of 4 years depending on usage. The most common reason why Swivl may not hold a charge is if it has been stored without use for more than 9 months. Any device with lithium batteries experiences this issue if they have been on the shelf for extended periods of time without being charged. To prolong the life of your Swivl, please follow the recommendations listed above.
UN code: 38.3
Capacity: 410mAhEAR99 for export
Swivl is CE certified and the batteries are UL certified (IEC 62133)
Batteries are not user-replaceable and classified as EAR99 for export.
Cleaning the Robot:
We recommend using wet wipes to clean the Robot. The Robot should be unplugged from the wall outlet and the device. DO not touch the ports. Make sure the Robot gets dry before you turn it back on. For more information, please check: How do I sanitize the Swivl kits?