To replace the broken or lost accessory, you can purchase the replacement by visiting the Swivl Replacement Store.
Articles in this section
- My robot gets "stuck" on a wall or whiteboard.
- How do I change the colors of the markers?
- How do I replace a broken/lost accessory?
- Can I charge my mobile device while recording with the Swivl Robot?
- I can’t hear the audio from multiple markers when I play back my video.
- My C Series Robot will not charge or connect with the Swivl app on my device.
- Attach the Lanyard to the Marker
- How do I perform a hard reset?
- What Devices Are Compatible With C Series?
- Re-pairing the Primary Marker