At the moment, our editing tools are limited to trimming the beginning or end off of a single video. If you need to do more advanced editing, like merging videos, or clipping out segments from the middle, we recommend that you export your video and download it to you computer as an mp4 file, then use a program like iMovie or Windows Movie Maker to splice, trim, etc. Once you have completed the editing process, you can export your video and re-upload it to your Swivl account.
Articles in this section
- Localized Server Storage for International users
- Swivl Privacy
- How do I cancel my prepaid Swivl subscription?
- Which browsers are compatible for listening to multi-microphone projects?
- How can I merge two videos into one or clip a segment from the middle of a video?
- How do I reset my Swivl password?
- How do I recover a deleted video, slides, or project?
- What are the maximum file sizes for uploading videos or slides?
- Why am I getting the NSURL error when I try to log in?
- I have not received the email to activate my account.