Available for: Standard, Pro, Admin, Owner
You can disable the following kinds of email notifications: service news and updates, lead-up notifications, and the new comments digest. To do this, follow these steps:
1. In a browser, go to cloud.swivl.com and log into your Swivl account.
2. In the top right corner, click on your initials.
3. Click on "Profile" in the drop-down menu.
4. On your account information page, click on Settings. You will see the two kinds of notifications with switches where you can toggle them to Yes or No.
5. You can leave both on, turn both off, or choose to only receive one kind of notification.
Click to continue to the next article Change your Swivl email and password.