All videos uploaded to Swivl are stored in mp4 format and compressed with H.264 codec. The file size depends on the length and resolution of the video (and is decreased when you share the video with another user). Example: 1 minute of video will take up about 15MB of space in 720p, or 7.5MB of space in 360p resolution.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my stuff when I am downgraded to Standard?
- Does Swivl offer Transcription?
- Data Ownership
- Swivl Cloud playback issues troubleshooting
- Localized Server Storage for International users
- Swivl Privacy
- How do I cancel my prepaid Swivl subscription?
- Which browsers are compatible for listening to multi-microphone projects?
- How do I reset my Swivl password?
- How do I recover a deleted video, slides, or project?