If you are trying to log into the Swivl app with an account you have already created, and are receiving an error message, first verify that your user email and password are correct. If you can confirm on Swivl that they are correct, then follow the procedure below.
- Open the Swivl app and tap the x on the login page to skip it (may need to scroll through the opening slides).
- Tap the hamburger button (three lines in the top left corner) in the Library view to open the menu. Tap Settings.
- In the Settings menu, scroll down to the bottom of the page to find App Version.
- Next to App Version, you will see a message in red that says “API URL is not default”.
- Tap on this message several times until a pop-up message opens.
- Tap Cloud on the API Url pop-up and confirm changes by tapping Ok.
- Check that link is https://cloud.swivl.com/api/v3 and confirm changes by tapping Ok.
- Tap the hamburger button again and tap Log in, you should now be able to log into Swivl Cloud in the Swivl app.