In your Swivl library, you can edit title and description in one of two ways:
Option 1 - On the video project page (this applies to all types of projects)
- Open your project
- Click on the icon next to the title to edit Title
- Click on the icon under the project to edit Description
Option 2 - On the video thumbnail in your Library (this applies to all projects expect for MultiCamera, Screencasts and Video+Slides projects)
- Select the three dots in the top right hand corner of the video thumbnail
- Hover until you find "edit"
- Edit the title, description, and tags (if applicable)*
*Only Swivl Team members have the ability to apply video tags. See your Swivl Team Administrator for more details.