Available for: Standard, Pro, Admin, Owner
In your Swivl library, you can edit title and description in one of two ways:
Option 1 - On the video project page (this applies to all types of projects)
1. Open your project and click on the icon next to the title to Edit Title
2. Click on the icon under the project to edit Description
Option 2 - On the video thumbnail in your Library (this applies to all projects expect for MultiCamera, Screencasts and Video+Slides projects)
1. Select the three dots in the top right hand corner of the video thumbnail
2. Hover until you find "Edit"
3. Edit the title, description, and tags (if applicable)*
*Only Swivl Team members have the ability to apply video tags. See your Swivl Team Administrator for more details.
Click here to continue to the next article Sharing Videos on Swivl Teams