You can organize your Swivl Library by creating Folders for all of your projects. Create a folder by following these steps:
- Log into your Swivl account and navigate to the Library.
- Click on the Folder icon in the top right corner of the Library to add a Folder. It is available both on Folders and Projects tab
- Type a title for your new Folder. When you are done, press Enter/Return on your keyboard.
- The Folder will be created. You can view it now in the Folders tab of the Library.
- You can also use search field to filter content of the specific folder
- Now you can select one or more projects on the default Projects tab in your Library and move to the folder you need
See also how you can Delete content from the folder