If you are experiencing one of the following problems:
-A robot/marker will not turn on
-A robot is not charging when connected to power
-A marker is not charging when is placed in the dock of the robot
-A robot is connected to the mobile device with a cable, but the connection is not successful
Robot hard reset
Hard reset your Swivl robot as follows:
1. Regardless of the robot's level of charge, plug in the charging cable to the robot and wall outlet.
2. Connect your mobile device to a robot, turn the robot on and open Swivl app.
3. Press and hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until you see both LED lights on the top of the robot blinks orange and the robot shuts down.
4. Turn the robot on.
5. Repeat 2-3 times if necessary.
It is important to connect your mobile device to the robot during the hard reset, because often the hard reset prompts the firmware update process. The firmware version must be up to date for a seamless robot-mobile device interaction.
Marker hard reset
To perform the hard reset of the marker, please do the following:
1. Press and hold the power button on the marker for approximately 10 seconds until the Record LED blinks orange and the Marker shuts down.
2. Press on the Power button to turn the marker on.
If the marker hasn't been used for a while, and would not turn on even after the hard reset, it may also require a firmware update.
After you perform a hard reset, you may need to re-pair the Markers to the base.
If you still have any issues, please contact email@example.com
Click to continue to the next article - Updating Firmware&Software